Friday, December 02, 2005

Rabin Rally

I know it's been awhile, but I just got around to getting my pictures on my computer.

The rally was everything you would imagine it to be and more.There were about 200,000 people there. All the really important politicians and famous Israeli singers were there. Of them including: Shimon Peres, the Clintons, and some other less famous ones. In addition, there was everything I didn't want at the rally. For one, there was Amir Peretz, but also there were so many annoying, obsolete, and irrelevant slogans out there. Amir Peretz hilighted this by trying to compare the Palestinian Arabs to the blacks in the US and pretending that going back to Oslo would be a good idea.
Thanks, Amir, but you are totally uninteresting.

Anyway, here are some pictures:
Just some random people


10 years since Rabin's murder.


Some enormous signs

Jon and I holding up irrelevant sings, trying to blend in.


Israeli highschool girls preparing something for the rally.


There were about 200,000 people behind us (we were in the front row).

Shimon Peres

Bill Clinton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home