Friday, July 29, 2005

Beaches

I decided that 1) I need to live near the beach when I get out of school, and 2) it should be in Israel.
I always assummed that everyone was drawn to the sand and the waves, but I think it's more of a pleasurable novelty to the majority rather than a necessity. I've been here since July 12th and have been to the beach everyday but two of them maybe. I don't even really know if I took two days off. There's something about it. I'm not sure if it's the sound or the sun, or even if it's just everything encompassed into one. But it's one of those places where you can essentially do nothing and feel like you are doing everything. That's compared to sitting inside and watching a movie or just making idle conversation. I guess it's essentially the same thing at the beach, it's just that there's some kind of inherent value to doing those mundane activities at the beach compared to in a living room in front of the TV. Anyway, it was the cause of some argument the past few days.

Tonight we went to Sharon beach for a cook-out (again). It was pretty crowded and I took some pictures.

(click pictures to enlarge)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home