Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Internships???

So I have been trying to find an internship in law, government, business, advocacy, basically anything besides the typical "Arabs-and-Jews-should-live-together-in-harmony-always" internship.

I tried the Jewish Agency and it was anything but helpful. They said I am useless to them unless I commit to four months and 20 hours per week even though I attend university here. I asked them if they have any suggestions of places I could start searching and Vered (the woman heading the internship program) said "yeah, the internet."
Thanks, Vered, as if the Jewish Agency was my FIRST choice to begin my search....

Anyway, I need suggestions of places to look into. The only requirements are of those listed above and that it is in Jerusalem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home